Child is a priceless gift for a couple, especially for a woman who keeps her child in her womb for nine months. We can say that a time in a women’s life is her pregnancy when she has to care of her overall health and her unborn child too. A lady can take care of her child with taking good care of herself. It is important to know the early signs of pregnancy and child care subsequently.
With all the hormonal changes going on in a woman's body during the time of pregnancy, it is utterly important to take care, especially in case of diet and sustenance, weight gain, growth and organization of health surroundings etc. It is important to note the very early signs of pregnancy and signs of pregnancy discharge. These are believed to be the earliest signs of pregnancy. In many a cases there is early signs of pregnancy cramping as well. You need to keep a check with your doctors to as to the early signs of pregnancy first 2 weeks that is important to track. Your doctor needs to be informed about early signs of pregnancy before missed period to help him calculate the exact weeks.
Why “Child Care” is Important?
Through the placenta, all the necessary substances together with food, oxygen are transferred to the fetus. Hence your baby is affected by whatever happens to you. Even how feel like by a mother is also effected a baby. That’s why taking good and healthy food and being happy is really very important for a mother. There are many pregnancy and childcare books available in the market.
What Diet Should Take For “Child Care”?
Mother should eat more calories, protein, fiber things in her food. Some eatable things with benefits:
- Calcium – It is important for healthy bones. You can get it by eating dairy foods like milk.
- Iron – Iron helps you to get increase hemoglobin in your body, which means more red cells in your blood so that your baby could receive more oxygen. If you are unable to get enough iron from your food then you can take tablets for it with doctor’s prescription.
- Fibers – For a good digestion system fibers are important. Drink more water, fruit juice and vegetable juice for getting more fibers.
- Vitamins – Vitamins are necessary for a mother’s body. There are some useful source from which you can take vitamins naturally like;
- Vegetables like green vegetables can help you for getting vitamins. But, they should be fresh and frozen.
- Fruits have sufficient vitamins one is needed.
- Dairy products like Milk, Cheese, and Butter are also a good source of vitamin.
- Fish, Eggs, Meat, and Nuts etc. are rich source of protein and vitamins.
Some Prohibitions During Taking Food:
Vegetables and should be fresh and try to prefer green vegetables. Take them in a decided and needed quantity because it can increase sugar in your body. Take fruit salad then juice because added sugar is not good for you and your baby’s health.
Common Problems during Pregnancy and Their Solutions:
There are common problems during pregnancy treatment. Common health problems during pregnancy are discussed below. Some ladies complaint that they faced some other issues like; pain in back, pain in foot, vomiting, and headache during pregnancy. But that’s a common thing in these days.
- Back pain – Putting heavy things, tiredness and fat can be a cause of back pain. For this you can apply a heat lotion on this and should take more rest.
- Foot Swelling – Foot swelling is common these days for this you can give them a massage with oil.
- Vomiting – Also a common thing during pregnancy, you can use liquids for this life juice, lemon water etc.
If you face more problems then don’t wait for anything just concern to a doctor. During the pregnancy one elder member of a family should be with you always to guide the pregnant lady well to avoid complications during pregnancy.
Taking care of yourself is not just meant to you, it meant to your baby. Pregnancy and working in childcare is a matter closely to be watched and discussed by the parents themselves. Though working in childcare while pregnant is fine there are certain amount of precautions to be adhered to.